Locations & Schools
Last year alone +2,039 people attended an Ecela Spanish course. That's quite a feat considering over the past 13 years, Ecela has grown from a single school in Buenos Aires, to six schools in three countries. Our current size makes us the biggest Spanish school in South America.
If you are looking for a memorable and inspiring language experience, we encourage you to view the hundreds of testimonials that past visitors have kindly submitted as a testament to the quality of our program.
Group classes have a maximum of eight students for lots of individual attention. All teachers are carefully selected and trained propietary Ecela methods. Below are links to school details and activities & excursions. The school page includes a video presentation about the school and the activities page offers a video of the region recommended for tourists.
|Buenos Aires||School Details||Activities & Excursions|
|Mendoza||School Details||Activities & Excursions|
|Lima||School Details||Activities & Excursions|
|Cusco||School Details||Activities & Excursions|
|Santiago||School Details||Activities & Excursions|
|Viña del Mar||School Details||Activities & Excursions|
7 Reasons to Choose ECELA Spanish
- Make New Friends from Around the World... It may sound funny, but learning Spanish with Ecela is a truly global experience. Thousands of people join us each year from all around the world for a shared language experience. So it's very likely that you'll walk away with new friends and new excuses to visit them around the world.
- Focused on Quality and Value... In order to save on costs, many language courses are little more than glorified hostels. Our primary focus is effective Spanish tuition and cultural immersion (hence why 2,039+ visitors joined us last year alone) at an affordable price. Don't put your holiday and precious memories at risk by choosing a cut-price school that can't possibly meet your expectations.
- Flexible Study Options Across Multiple Locations... Most language schools only operate in one location – Ecela provides you with six locations across three beautiful countries. And if your trip takes from across Peru, Argentina and Peru, you can transfer between schools for zero extra cost.
- Planned-For-You Activities and Cultural Experiences... There's so much more to Spanish immersion than just speaking the language. You'll experience the unforgettable cultures of Peru, Argentina and Chile. Our planned-for-you activities are a great way to make new friends and practice your language skills in a relaxed environment.
- Courses Starting Every Week of the Year... Planning a trip away can be a daunting task. One thing you can depend on, is that we'll have a course starting every week of the year at all our locations. That's means one less thing to worry about when you're planning - which must be a good thing!
- Simple Refund Policy... When you go on a trip, the last thing you want to think about is what could go wrong. Thankfully, when you join Ecela, our refund policy is simple and transparent. If you need to return home for unforeseen reasons you may use the remaining part of your program as a future credit.
- Accommodation to Suit Your Preference... Your comfort is our priority. When you choose Ecela, you'll have two choices: our home-stay option or staying in shared accommodation with locals or others studying at Ecela. We carefully select quality accommodation and families for both options. The choice is yours and it will depend on what you hope to get out of your trip.