“I originally signed up to go to the school for 6 weeks but liked it so much that I signed up for another 6 weeks and then again for another 8 weeks, true story.” – Burke T, Maryland
Where Can I Study?
You may spend all your weeks at one location or divide them as you wish. Our curriculum is specially designed to make multi-culture programs easy to schedule.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina Regional center of tango, futbol, fashion, theater. Often referred to as the “Paris of Latin America”.
- Mendoza, Argentina Gauchos and wineries in the Argentine Andes. Argentina’s “most liveable city”.
- Santiago, Chile A modern city at the foot foot of the Andes, Santiago was named world’s top tourist destination by NY Times.
- Viña del Mar, Chile A top beach resort and famous for its gardens, “Viña” is only a two hour bus ride from Santiago.
- Lima, Peru The “City of Kings”, Lima is widely considered to have South America’s best food, plus surf and salsa.
- Cusco, Peru The capital of the ancient Incan Empire and the gateway to Machu Picchu, one of the world’s modern wonders.