“I originally signed up to go to the school for 6 weeks but liked it so much that I signed up for another 6 weeks and then again for another 8 weeks, true story.” – Burke T, Maryland
Where Can I Study?
You may spend all your weeks at one location or divide them as you wish. Our curriculum is specially designed to make multi-culture programs easy to schedule.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina Regional center of tango, futbol, fashion, theater. Often referred to as the “Paris of Latin America”.
- Mendoza, Argentina Gauchos and wineries in the Argentine Andes. Argentina’s “most liveable city”.
- Santiago, Chile A modern city at the foot foot of the Andes, Santiago was named world’s top tourist destination by NY Times.
- Viña del Mar, Chile A top beach resort and famous for its gardens, “Viña” is only a two hour bus ride from Santiago.
- Lima, Peru The “City of Kings”, Lima is widely considered to have South America’s best food, plus surf and salsa.
- Cusco, Peru The capital of the ancient Incan Empire and the gateway to Machu Picchu, one of the world’s modern wonders.
Ecela Buenos Aires
Regional center of tango, futbol, fashion, theater.
Gauchos and wineries in the Argentine Andes.
Named world’s top tourist destination by NY Times.
Ecela Viña del Mar
A top beach resort and famous for its gardens.
South America’s best food, plus surf and salsa.
Incan Empire capital, gateway to Machu Picchu.