Spanish Lessons in Cosmopolitan Lima or Relaxed Cusco.
Live and love the exotic allures of Peru while top teachers get you to a confident level of Spanish fluency (and all the benefits that come with it)
Peru Spanish Immersion at a Glance...
Top teachers guide you with caring (but demanding) instruction.
Classes are in mini-groups with time split between grammar and conversation.
Classes are supplemented with cultural activities, such as learning to cook empanadas (above).
Weekend excursions include trips to nearby nature or historic sites.
Live with a local host to get additional Spanish practice (and true cultural immersion).
You may also share an apartment with other students.
Matthew after his program
A Spanish fluency program carefully designed for your success:
- Multiple School Choices All options share the same schedule and curriculum so you can easily "school hop" for a multi-culture (and multi-accent) experience.
- Activites & Excursions (Optional) Join us for beyond the classroom events so you get cultural and social exposure.
- Micro-Group Conversation Half of your class-time is spent in ultra-small groups of 4 students, so you get extra speaking practice and are not "just good on paper."
- Extra Tutoring Help One-to-one instruction to help you through trouble spots or to get extra help with a special interest topic.
- Free Snacks, Coffee & Tea Help yourself at the refreshments table between class as you mingle with other students and staff members.
Hola from Cecilia
Cecilia Quezada, Director of Services
Hola from Paolo
Paolo Geroldi, New Student Liaison
Meet Some Ecela Students
"Who else learns Spanish at Ecela?"
Since we opened our doors in 2000, we have had over 19,000 students. There is no such thing as a "typical" one:
- Age: As young as 15 (with guardian) and as "old" as 89. (Median age is 25, but 20% are over 55.)
- Nationality: From 48 countries (and counting). Most represented: United States (32%), Germany (19%), Brazil (15%), Switzerland (12%)
- Education/career: Many are still students, others are on a sabbatical or between jobs, and others are retired.
"Why do they learn Spanish?"
Our students reasons for learning Spanish are as varied as the students themselves:
- Travel: Many are taking an extended trip in Latin America and want to get fluent in Spanish for a deeper cultural experience.
- Career: As the world's 2nd most common language, "fluent in Spanish" is a boost to nearly everyone's resume.
- Social/Family: Lots of people come to us because they want to get past the language barrier to improve their social or family connections.
Choose Your Next Step
Pick Option 1 if you plan to start within the next 3 months. Otherwise, choose Option 2.
Option 1 (Start Soon)
Choose if you will start in less than 90 days...
Check Program Availability
See if we have a spot for you on specific dates and location(s).
Option 2 (Start Later)
Choose if you will start in more than 90 days...
Request Free Student Guide
Have the free Ecela student guide delivered to your home.
The world's leading language travel specialists send their clients to Ecela: